Rivele N. Vincent
designer (All rounder)
Rivele N.Vincent also known as ideas digital is an all rounder web designer that covers the whole South A frica based in Gauteng covering most of his close by him which are , Boksburg, Johannesburg, Benoni, Alberton, Pretoria, and trying by all means to create ground breaking projects in an affordable price
Rivele N. Vincent is a full stack developer and able to do graphic design and i have been working with best digital agency for a long period now
Daniel Web-Builders and Marketing | Germiston
I was responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, and i was responsible for the success of the business.
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve company website
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
- Attend training and educations
- Knowledge of some SEO principles
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
- Sense of ownership and pride in my performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Lead Developer | Graphic Designer
Email Science | Boksburg
represent and guide our development team setting the pace, path, and standards for all programming activities. As a Senior/Lead Developer I work closely with the project manager and client services to ensure our projects meet specified requirements, timelines and budgets.
- Research, design and implement technical specifications for projects based on user requirements as indicated in scope of work, wireframes and/or sitemap documents.
- Ensure projects are built to meet performance, security, and functional requirements.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of websites, intranets, millennium falcons, applications and other custom programming assignments as applicable
- Ability to perform backend/database programming for key projects.
- Stay up-to-date on industry standards and incorporate them appropriately.
- Assist with testing, debugging, documentation and overall quality assurance of projects.
- Great job in a reputable company
- Interesting projects for leading brands
- Opportunity for professional development
30.11.2012Honoka Combined SchoolThis I the school that I did my primary level, high school level, and first end-user computer practice. Being one of the well-groomed students in the school I started having an interest in information technology and computer science.
30.11.2015Information Technology & computer scienceIt is a three-year course designed to provide both theory and practical/skills to the student. It also provides students with the opportunity to experience work situations during the study. The practical component of study is offered in a real workplace environment or in a simulated workplace environment.
2016Digital MarketingMaster internet marketing campaigns and customer engagement through the development of your own digital marketing strategy Have a direct impact on successful brand awareness, website marketing, brand advocacy, and product conversion rates Develop an effective online marketing plan to integrate seamlessly with your multichannel knowledge - from web design to email marketing, social media, analytics, and PR